WOMEN'S SELF-DEFENSE WORKSHOPS
EVERY WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO FEEL SAFE!
It’s a sobering statistic – up to 70 percent of women experience physical or sexual violence from men in their lifetime — the majority by someone they know.
Our 2-hour Krav Maga Women’s Self-Defense Workshops will help you:
- Detect and escape a dangerous situation before you are attacked.
- Defend yourself effectively and escape an attack from much larger aggressor.
- Defend yourself in a variety of situations – robbery, battery, home invasion and sexual assault.
- Incapacitate and disarm an assailant with a knife or gun.
- Develop your fighting spirit and confidence.
At AIKMO Krav Maga we skip the nonsense and get straight to the point, giving you self-defense techniques you can use for instant protection no matter what age or experience level.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
- These workshops are available for groups of any size.
- Workshops can take place anywhere; at our facility or one of your choosing.
- We can schedule a workshop at your convenience. Just tell us what time works best for you.
- These events can be used as team building exercises or as fundraisers.
- Our Women’s Workshops save lives; invite others to partake.
- We can help promote your event.
- Call 954-866-8500 to make a reservation
Pricing can vary but it is always affordable. Just let us know if you are attending an event at our academy or if you are hosting one at a different location and we can customize a per person or a group rate.
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear comfortable clothing similar to what you would wear at the gym. T-shirts and sneakers are requiered. Due to the active nature of the workshop, we do not advise tank tops, thin straps, a bare midriff, clothing that is too tight or restricts movement. Minimal jewelry please. Hair longer than shoulder-length should be put up. If workshop takes place at our facility: soft-soled shoes are preferred for use on the mat. No sandals, flip-flops or crocs please.
This is an amazing program for kids, teens, women, men. My boys love it, it gives them sense of self control and accomplishment. They are able to stand up to kids who are older and stronger than they are. As a woman when I attend weapon defense or self defense classes I feel empowered.Irina Shuker