LIFE SAVING CONCEPTS EVERY CHILD CAN LEARN
- Recognize and avoid potentially dangerous situations
- Utilize practical and easily-applied tactics to escape a much larger aggressor
- Handle various scenarios ranging from bullying to abduction
- Defend themselves in a vehicle, on the ground or when lifted off their feet
- Code Red training
- Remember vital details and life-saving information
Your children will also learn essential verbal self-defense skills used to prevent and address bullying:
- Being confident in the face of bullying
- Diffusing verbal conflict
- Effectively reporting bullying
- Speaking up for themselves and other victims
- Dealing with feelings that arise from bullying
- Turning bullies into friends
- Projecting confidence
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:
Ages 3 – 7: 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
Ages 8 – 12: 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm
Kids’ Advanced Tactics: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Ages 8 – 11: 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
Ages 3 – 7: 12:45 pm – 1:30 pm
From $109 per month for unlimited classes – no long term contracts required!*
WHAT TO WEAR
Please have kids wear comfortable gym clothing, sweats, t-shirts. Please do not have kids wear tank tops, bare midriff, or dresses. Kids train with bare feet.
For kids with long hair, please have their hair up and avoid clothing that’s too binding or with thin straps. We also ask that you please remove their jewelry before class.
AIKMO uniform shirts, pants and protective gear for kids are available for purchase and mandatory. Please purchase within the first month of registration.
My husband, daughter and myself have been going to AIKMO Krav Maga for about a month and half. They truly care about what they do and about teaching their students true survival skills. Skills that make sense! We have learned so much so quickly. I could not be more thankful to be a part of the Krav Maga family! I HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking for self defense for your self or your family contact this school!